NOTICE FOR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA in accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016
Data controller and purpose of the processing
In accordance with article 12 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we wish to inform you that our website uses third-party analytical cookies. This technology allows the flow of visitors to our website to be monitored and does not involve profiling of users in any way whatsoever. This technology is used exclusively for statistical purposes and the personal data thus collected will not be transferred in any form to a third country but will be processed only at the premises of the data controller which has the following identification details:
CyTech S.r.l., via Roma, 106, 31020, San Vendemiano (TV), Italy
Please note that, given the statistical purpose for which the data are collected, they will be processed exclusively in aggregated form without it being possible to identify the data subjects.
We inform you, moreover, that in accordance with articles 13 to 21 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 or, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), in relation to the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to:
– Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (article 13). In the event you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the European Regulation, you can lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali). For more information, please see the Authority’s website: http://www.garanteprivacy.it;
– Access (article 15). The right of access to your personal data establishes, in particular, your right to obtain the following information:
o The purposes of the processing, which in this case are exclusively statistical;
o The categories of personal data concerned;
The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. We would like to remind you that we will not communicate in any way whatsoever your personal data to any external entity;
o The period for which the data will be stored. In our case, given the aggregation of the data for statistical purposes, it is not possible to establish a storage period for your data.
– Rectification (article 16). This article states that «The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her».
– Erasure (article 17). This right makes it possible for you to obtain the erasure of data in situations in which, for example, they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes.
– Restriction of processing (article 18). As seen below, you may object to the processing of data at any time.
– Obtain notification regarding rectification or erasure of your data (article 19).
– Data portability (article 20).
– Objection (article 21).
Given that it is difficult to provide a full explanation of the above rights, please visit the Italian Data Protection Authority’s website at the following link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/IT/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=IT.
In relation to the processing of your personal data obtained through this website, we remind you that, in accordance with the provisions of article 25 of the GDPR, the confidentiality of these data is our main concern and to safeguard it, we have made it impossible to trace the visitors of our website.
How to exercise your rights
If you should want to exercise your rights described above or you simply want to request additional information, please contact the internal data processor, Andrea De Bastiani, at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
This website uses third-party analytical cookies and similar technologies for purely statistical analysis of user browsing. This document confirms which cookies and similar technologies are used by CyTech s.r.l., the purposes for which this is done, and the duration of the processing.
Our website uses only two types of cookies and similar technologies:
– third-party analytical cookies: in this case, cookies derived from Google Analytics are used which allow us to analyse the traffic, the time spent browsing and the pages viewed by the users;
– similar technologies: the technology used on this website which can be compared to cookies is that related to Share This Service used by the so-called “social buttons”, the links to the social media platforms and that related to Mailchimp for the correct subscription and maintenance of the services related to the newsletter (optional), which is referred to below in more detail.
To ensure real and greater transparency, and for convenience, we have provided below the website addresses of the various policies and procedures for managing them, to you which you could be redirected from the pages of our website.
– Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
– Instagram policy: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
– Youtube policy: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Google Analytics policy: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
– Share This Service informative: https://www.sharethis.com/privacy/
– Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
– Italian Data Protection Authority: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docwebdisplay/docweb/36573
Should you wish to prevent the use Google Analytics cookies, you are reminded that you can download the Google add-on to disable Google Analytics at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The newsletter is sent via e-mail to those who expressly request it, filling in the field on this page and authorizing CyTech s.r.l. to process their personal data. The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide the data, however, means you cannot receive the newsletter service.
– Procedures for data processing
The data collected are mainly processed using electronic means. Suitable security measures are complied with to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
– Mandatory/optional nature of data
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide the data, however, means you cannot receive the newsletter service.
– Rights of the data subjects
The persons to whom the data refer are entitled at any time to ensure their rights under articles 13 to 21 of the GDPR, as described above, are complied with. Requests must be sent via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Cancellation of the service
To stop receiving the newsletter, click on “Unsubscribe from the newsletter” found at the bottom of every e-mail which you receive.